Finding the right path among several new technology opportunities. Being able to read and use data.
- Experimentation of the use of sensors and data analysis tools, in arable land, tree crops, beekeeping, forests and public parks
- Experimentation of the application of sensors to agricultural machinery
- Robotic experimentation in the field
- Design and patent of innovative instruments
- Structuring of tools with dashboards for data analysis and visualization, as well as easy access to prescriptions and alerts deriving from the use of data
- Instrumentation for the sorting of raw materials in the first transformation phase (grains)