Open Fields participated at the conference “The Agri-Food System in Emilia Romagna – Presentation of the 2016 Report” and the panel discussion “Towards the new common Agricultural Policy”, which was held on the 6th of June in Bologna. The Report annually allows to point out and discuss the agricultural situation of Emilia – Romagna region. Roberto Ranieri as invited speaker, reported on Open Fields’ experience in the management of Operational Groups.
Here the schedule of the event and below the speakers’ presentations:
– Presentation of 2016 Report, Roberto Fanfani (Università di Bologna);
– CAP and the support to demand, Filippo Arfini (Università degli Studi di Parma);
– Support to internationalization, Guido Caselli (Unioncamere Emilia-Romagna);
– E-commerce prospects, Roberto Ferretti (KPMG Advisory);
– E-commerce of fresh product, Claudio Mazzini (Coop Italia);
– CAP support to innovation, Roberto Ranieri (Open Fields).