The workshop, in outlining the state of the art of Italian organic pasta, aims to highlight the opportunities and tools that, the particular economic situation, offers to organic pasta producers.
It is scheduled Friday, September 9 at 11, at the arena SanatechLab, in Bologna Fiere, the workshop “The state of the art of the organic pasta supply chain”, organized by Sanatech, the international exhibition of organic and natural production chain.
- Istitutional Overview – Nicola de Vita; Italmopa
- The organic whole wheat pasta – Sergio De Gennaro; Pasta Garofalo
- Wholegrain and health – Silvia Folloni; Health Grain Forum
- The organic short pasta chain – Federico Grassi, Molino Grassi
- The organic semolina pasta – Marina Mastromauro, Pasta Granoro
Moderator: Roberto Ranieri, Open Fields and Director of Azienda Agraria Sperimentale Stuard.
Subscription: workshop Sanatech